Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nathan

For all the new people, I'm Nathan and I graduated from UCLA in 2008. I am now in Boston, but I still post here.

I took a break from lifting for a couple weeks, so I'm just getting into the swing of things with some light lifting for a little while.

11/4 - Random upper body

Incline bench - 205 x 3 x ? - Second rep was really easy, then third was really hard. I stick like 3'' off chest. Not sure incline press really matters for powerlifting, though. Makes my shoulders tired, though.

Foam press (2'' foam) - 225 x 5 x 4 - Super fast and easy.

T-bar row
Dumbbell pullovers

11/2 - Random lower body

Front squats
Lunges
Sumo deadlift

All really light. I need to do more lunges, I really feel it in my glutes (especially left side), and I think this is a weakness. I used to do them all the time on Sheiko, even though it wasn't heavy, and my glutes didn't bother me so much then. Front squats are fun too, but I have trouble staying upright with anything moderately heavy. Maybe thats telling me something...hmmmm....

Earlier this week I did more random crap I can't remember.

PS:   <3 Dave <3

No comments: