Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dead

Current goal: copy and paste Vit's entire workout
Deadlift

349 x 4+shame (PR)

Stiff legged deads
221 x 8
231 x 8
241 x 8

Power cleans
111 x 5
131 x 4+f
111 x 5
121 x 5
Dropped weight to correct form, still not that good but not horrendous.

Standing abs
110 x 4 x 8

Not really a good day for me today: everything looked ugly, the first 349 felt harder than that 375 a while ago, and after that last set of stiff legs I was a few steps away from this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_wdyWSsjv0. Hoping it's the soreness from the volume work that's getting to me.

5 comments:

Juggernaut, the said...

Ughh... that video is awful.

You'd better catch up to Vit. Are you stronger than Greg now?

Vit said...

You will never catch up to me. I am Vit the Immortal.

Darvin said...

Dave: my deads are hovering near the same place but my other 2 lifts are behind. Thinking about it, would we be the only ones directly competing against each other in age and weight classes?

Vit: there can be only one

Kyle said...

The best part of that video? She got 3 whites. Yeah!

Greg said...

It's a battle now -- I'm ready, bring it boys.