Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lower Body Progress

Hey guys,

Happy New Years to all of you! Just thought I'd post up some recent PRs. I finally hit a deadlift PR since my scalene injury from February. Also, I've been walking around 201lbs BW so I'm filling out my weight class (no longer doing a paleo diet).

495lbs SSBar Box Squat (straps down)




565lbs (not 555lb) Conventional Deadlift



Congrats to everyone that has qualified for nationals so far. I hope more people qualify after the Feb meet.

Take care,

The Miz

4 comments:

Vit said...

Great work miz, keep working hard. Just curious, what did the diablo guys say when you first told them you were on a paleo diet? Lol

Misael said...

Pffff...they just said that shit wasn't gonna work if I wanted to lift big weight. I've been sticking to oatmeal, brown rice and whole grain breads though. Dave was right, carbs are awesome.

Juggernaut, the said...

Haha, carbs are awesome. You gotta have energy to lift.

Also, I am more terrified of that ss-bar box squat than i am of any other lift you've done in your career so far. I may have to see if you outsquat me on that one of these days soon, hahaha.

Ben said...

FANTASTIC LIFTS MISAEL!!! KEEP LIFTING AND STAY HUNGRY!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!