Friday, March 20, 2009

RE Deadlift

Deadlift:
405 x 8
455 x 8
495 x 10

The last set felt the easiest. My lower back tweaked a bit during the second set. I think I have a sprain in some other muscle layer in my lumbar other than the erectors. I feel solid pulling, but it feels awkward walking. what's with that?

Good mornings:
225 x 10
275 x 10
365 x 10

Forgot my wrist wraps. My left wrist is still mildly sprained, so I was trying to see how much weight I could put on it. I had to stop after 365 because it started throbbing.

Front Squats:
135 x 10
185 x 10
225 x 10

My lumbar doesn't feel too good when it rounds at all, so the bottom of the squat feels nasty until it loosens up. I feel great after about the 3rd rep, but then it's back to Painville after the set ends.

Finished with machine crunches so my lower back was supported. Did some stretching too, which helped.

No comments: