Saturday, March 21, 2009

Long time, No post

Well, hey guys. It's been a while since I have posted, so I figured I would be posting again for spring.

Yesterday was the first time I had worked out in a week (finals), and the week before I only got 2 days in, so I felt kinda lazy

Box squat: 185x2x8
205x2
225x2
245x1
255x1

SLDL: 275x8, 8
295x8

Abs

I only had an hour to do this, so it was all kinda rushed. This was all done at my old gym, not Diablo (don't have the time or moolah). On the bright side, these were fairly heavy poundages for me to be moving on the box squat, so things are looking up.

Also, weight is stuck at 211. Girl scout cookies will fix this. I need to be 235 by the end of this quarter.

1 comment:

Juggernaut, the said...

I thought you were dead? Or had dropped out of school. Or Ted had actually killed you for not gaining enough weight.

welcome back from the land of wind and ghosts.