Saturday, November 12, 2011

Updates

My bodyweight has stabilized at about 203 lbs in the morning.

Squats
I've been able to get a little deeper with the suit. Here is a video from today:

Bench
On Monday I learned how to pull the bar straight down instead of letting the shirt pull the weight out of the groove. Worked up to 3 reps at 315 but none of them touched. Next week I'll probably add a little more weight and see if I can touch while still pulling the bar down into the right groove.

Deadlift
I've been working on my deadlift setup the past couple of weeks, mainly locking the shoulders back and keeping the back tight. I worked up to 405x3 on Tuesday. I haven't taken the weight up much on deadlifts lately because I've been trying to work on fixing technique.

Here is a pretty cool video I took today of one of the oc strength club guys, Dennis Reneau, who has some incredible pressing strength. He takes 765 in a single-ply super katana.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

awesome work, Vit

Ben said...

Vit!!! you are a BEAST!!! 5 plates ????? what????? - solid form too man!! keep up the INCREDIBLE PROGRESS!!!