Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Heyo ayeebody

Back to the gym after a week of being a cheapass and waiting for a free month pass to LA Fitness. I've decided to try Wendler's 5/3/1 and going boring but big, because I am uncreative and need someone else to tell me what to do.

Squat
215 x 5
225 x 5
240 x 8 (PR)
155 x 10 x 5

CYBEX® EAGLE® GLUTE MACHINE
averaged out to 200 x 10 x 5

Seated calf raise
5 plates x 10 x 5

Abs
until tetany
Going to the same gym as my uncle. He has his own workout but I met up with him for abs and I feel pretty humbled right now, since he has some crazyass ab bootcamp thing he's been doing for the past few years. I think I might keep doing abs with him whenever he does it (which is apparently every day) except before deadlift day. Or I might avoid him in fear of horrible pain, I don't know yet.

No comments: