Sunday, June 6, 2010

Squat

Had to squat today because of my finals schedule. I'll most likely be back in the gym on Wednesday to bench.

While warming up I felt a slight twinge on the right side of my hip but it wasn't a sharp pain or anything so hopefully it's nothing serious.
Squat
255 x 5
265 x 5, 5, 5 -wasn't sure if I was getting depth on these but Misael watched the 3rd set and said depth was good
I tried rolling my hands a little higher up on the bar to prevent it from chaotically rolling up and down my back like it has been for the past year. It helped, but some rolling still happened on my later sets. Misael suggested chalking my hands up which helped slightly as well. Hopefully if I just get used to this new style of gripping the bar the problem will go away.

Lunges
135 x 4 x 8 (per leg)

Power cleans (light)-wasn't planning on doing these but Misael was doing them so I joined him
135 x 3, 5, 5

Standing abs
100 x 12
110 x 12
120 x 10, 12

1 comment:

Misael said...

Good man ! Thanks for joining !