Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6.1.10--Holy shit it's already June Squat

Squat:
weird progression for my warmups because I was feeling tightness on the outer side of my left leg near the hip and it took more warming up than I anticipated to make it feel better. Then I hit:
175x5
185x5x2 I probably could have hit 195

Box Squat:
135x8x3 felt like I had just ran a marathon after this.

Cleans:
95x5
105x3x2
95x4
form still not great, but getting better explosiveness of the ground.

Plyometrics (box jumps) supersetted with Abs (ball planks)

Personal Problems:
Just really tired today... I don't know if it's because I had shots (TB and tetnis booster, not alcohol) earlier in the day. Also I didn't have much sleep and I wasn't exactly used to the 4pm lifting time. That being said, good fortunes await me for maxing new week. I'm feeling confident I'll be back to pre-illness strength in the skwat.