Thursday, July 23, 2009

7/22 & 7/23

▼ 1. 7/23/09 - Thu - CARDIO/FLEXIBILITY

Weight: 218 (after gym). Time: 1:00.

• Dumbell pullovers 40x10x3

Upper back has been hurting me for a few days now. This is a great stretch.

• Cardio - bike 130-150 bpm x 25 mins

A bit more intense than usual.

• Flexibility - soleus, adductor on leg press, hamstrings, hip flexors, seated groin, glute

I felt really flexible today -- maybe because I was more warmed up?

▼ 2. 7/22/09 - Wed - SHEIKO #17

Weight: ??. Time: 2:45.

  Had enough time to do everything today so I took my time without doing any supersets. This is usually the hardest day of the cycle, but not today.

• Drag sled 90x2 trips, 180x2 trips

• Bench 155x5 (50), 185x4 (60), 215x3x2 (70), 245x3x2 (80), 260x2x3 (85)

These felt pretty good, but not super-duper easy. Did press command for the last set.

• Deadlift 135x5x3, 225x3, 275x4 (50), 335x4 (60), 385x3x2 (70), 445x3x2 (80), 

465x2x3 (85)

These felt great.

• Bench 165x5 (65), 195x5 (65), 225x4x4 (75)

• Band flies green band x10x5

Can't decide if I like these or not. My pecs were feeling a little sore the next day.

• Lunges 135x5, 95x5x4

135 felt heavy so I dropped it back down.


No comments: