Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SHEIKO #8


Weight: 215. Time: 2:00. Weight after the gym was 224!!!

  Today went pretty well. Everything felt good. Afterwards I'm still feeling fucked up, though.

• Deadlift 135x5x3, 225x5, 275x5 (50), 335x5x3 (60), 385x4x2 (70), 415x3x4 (75)

Felt good. Belted last 2 sets, but it really didn't feel any different. I think I may be learning how to pull more gradually off the floor again.

• Bench 165x5 (55), 195x5 (65), 215x4x5 (70)

Murph (owner of TPS) said my ass was off by a couple inches on the last bench. I think this is a big of an exaggerration, but regardless if that's how it appeared to him, then I need to do something about this.

• Dips BWx8x5

• Deadlift off boxes 275x5 (50), 335x5x2 (60), 385x4x2 (70), 445x3x4 (80)

• Lunges 135x5x5


3 comments:

Brent Tanaka said...

224?!? holy shit! got those arms catching up to those disgusting quads or what?

Nathan Beckmann said...

Don't know. I think I might just be fat.

Nathan Beckmann said...

But I weighed 216 again this morning, so ...