Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DE Squat - Advanced Technology

So before my box squats, I was re-locating one of the plyo boxes. I was stopped by a Wooden trainer who asked me where I was going with the box. I replied "to the squat racks to do box squats" and started to walk away. He ran after me, and proceeded to tell me that rearranging the equipment was not allowed (turns out he was the manager -John?). I argued with him for a bit and he backed down provided that this was the last time. He also said that "they would get right on finding the wood box" that dissappeared from the gym. BS.

Box Squat: 165x2x10
185x2
205x2
225x2
245x2 PR

Sumo DL (a bit rusty on these): 275x3
295x1x6

Seated GM: 135x8
155x8, 8

3 comments:

Jake Ceccarelli said...

Forget box squats, just do the real thing. What gear do you compete in?

Juggernaut, the said...

Box squats are an essential part of the Westside program.

Kyle said...

I have a Hardcore suit. With the box squats, I feel that my form has improved tremendously on free squats, so I really want to keep doing them.