Monday, November 17, 2008

Mini-Meet Results

Squat
375 - pretty easy
395 - Missed, no tightness out of the hole
395 - Missed, same reason
Not exactly happy with this because I use 190kg (418) as my max and base my percents off of that.

Bench
225 - Got it
245 - Missed, no chance

My bench sucks

Deadlift
365 - easy
385 - pretty easy
405 - exactly 100% of my max. Probably the slowest deadlift I've ever performed.
Very happy with deadlift performance since this is equal to my all time best deadlift, set while I was actually performing powerlifting-style training. Go weightlifting.

4 comments:

Brent Tanaka said...

you are an intense dude. it was fun to finally lift with you.

Jake Ceccarelli said...

It was really fun to finally meet you guys and do a powerlifting style max instead of weightlifting.

GH said...

I'm surprised that you're listing tightness out of the hole. Considering the approximate weights you're doing, it seems like that part shouldn't be the problem. But I guess it makes sense that you have the reverse dilemma, since you train for power so much.

GH said...

A quick Q--any equip for these lifts? I know you normally don't train with it.