Friday, March 4, 2011

Deadlift 5

Deadlift:
545 x 5
605 x 5 @ 9

I'm glad this is a regular feat now.

Deadlift off blocks:
495 x 3, 3, 3 @ 9?

Man, these are hard. It feels like my lower back is going to explode when I do these. Also, I'm doing them conventional right at the knees in order to simulate where my sticking point is at.

Lunges:
185 x 5, 5, 5, 5, 4 + injury.

on my last rep, i felt 3 quick pops right under the top of my right hip bone. No sharp pain, but very uncomfortable. Things are still sore and tender, but not very painful. I'm not sure what I did, but I get the feeling that I was lucky and if I tweak it wrong in the next few days, i will probably mess it up seriously.

So i stopped after lunges, took some vitamin I and iced it.

2 comments:

Greg said...

5 reps + 100 lbs = 705 easy

Nathan Beckmann said...

What the fuck, Dave. That's crazy.