Monday, July 26, 2010

Squat

Squat
255 x 5
265 x 5
255 x 5
As Terence suggested, i'll try to see on Thursday if bar placement slightly higher on my back will help with form (bending over, bar rolling, and everything else wrong in my life).

Band resisted box squats (purples)
135 x 5
165 x 5, 5, 5
Kyle suggested going with a slightly wider stance on these, which definitely felt like it activated my hips better.

Lunges
135 x 7 per leg
155 x 6
165 x 6

Medicine Ball Abs
Blue balls x 15, 15, 15

Jogged 1 mile.

3 comments:

Juggernaut, the said...

Where is your new bar placement?

Vit said...

I haven't actually tried anything new out yet, but I'm going to try going slightly higher. The suggestion came only after we finished squatting.

Kyle said...

Or just get bigger traps/rear delts so the bar has its own little groove to sit in.