Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Banch Prass

Reverse Grip Bench:
185x8
205x5
225x3, 2 (no Gregging this time)

Bench Press:
195x6, 5, 4

Rotator Cuff work
Triceps
Biceps


After shadowing this doctor around and seeing all of the rotator cuff tears and injuries, I have been inspired to do more pre-hab work for the area.

Also, post training body weight (with shoes on) was 228lbs. I attribute this weight gain to the coconut meringue cake my sister made the other day. Looks like I'll be lifting in the 242's come November haha.

2 comments:

Jake Ceccarelli said...

Are you going to use reverse grip in competition?

Kyle said...

I would if I could haha. The IPF/USAPL forbids it, which is kinda lame. I'm going to be doing a day of reverse grip benching and a day of regular grip benching just to incorporate both.

Doing all of this reverse grip benching has really helped with my leg drive and set-up for some reason. I feel a lot more stable on the bench, and the weights pop off my chest much more easily now. So I guess some good has come of it.