Friday, February 12, 2010

OT Deadlift

Feeling very beat up today.

Deadlift:
573 x 2
605 x 2

Was planning on a third set, but started to get shooting pain in my back

Conventional Deadlift off blocks:
425 x 2 (stopped early; going for 5)
375 x 10, 10

My lower back was actively seizing up from the first movement. Once it got going, it felt fine, but I had high discomfort getting it off the blocks.

GMoP:
Went lower than last week. I think this lower pin position is better for now.

135 x 10
225 x 8, 8

Lower back felt great after this. I should probably start with some variation of these before moving to deadlifts when feeling overtrained.

Finished with 3 sets of hyperextensions

2 comments:

Vit said...

Dave are you gonna post the meet videos?

Juggernaut, the said...

Soon. Hopefully this weekend