Friday, February 12, 2010

2/12 Chest, Etc.

Floor Press: 210x8, 4
BTN Smith: 125x3
105x9
Seated BB Curl: 95x6, 5
BB Extension: 105x10
95x9

and a set on the lateral raise machine to finish. My traps and forearms were really tired out from yesterday's lifting, so the shoulder and bicep work was less than stellar. The floor presses and extensions felt really strong though. I may have to alternate the weeks that we do the extensions though, as the 105 put some strain on the tricep tendon. Its too bad that they are hard on the tendon, b/c I have seen some of the best tricep growth from doing these. Dips will be done as a replacement exercise.

2 comments:

Jake Ceccarelli said...

I had to stop doing bb extensions because they aggravated my elbows. I feel your pain, and I was only doing 80....

Kyle said...

If you don't fully lock out and do them with a stop at the bottom its easier on the elbows, but mine just can't stand up to the week-to-week abuse. Every other week should work well though.