Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ME Bench

One of the guys let me use his 42 Katana which is pretty broken in. I gave it a run today in order to compare it with the 44 RageX that I used last week.

Shirted Bench Press:
315 X 1 (off 2 board)
340 X miss (off chest with commands)
340 X 1 (off chest with commands) We belted this set and pulled the shirt down. This is the same weight that I hit with the 44 RageX last week except this rep felt cleaner and I did it with commands.
320 X 1 (off chest with commands) Dropped it down to 320 to make sure that I could touch with a lighter weight.

Close Grip Bench Press:
185 X 5
225 X 5
235 X 5
235 X 5

Floor Press with Chains:
2 sets regular grip
2 sets close grip

Triceps

2 comments:

Juggernaut, the said...

how do the two shirts compare? The streets want to know.

Juggernaut, the said...

Also, are you lifting up here tomorrow? Ben is training at 5 (I think with Terence? (your favorite <3)) I think we're going at 7 still since we aren't cool enough to go to the basketball game.