Saturday, August 1, 2009

RE Bench

Played ultimate frisbee in the morning before the workout and that really sapped my energy. I'll need to start taking glutamine again if i keep up the high-intensity cardio + training on the same day.

Lower back felt tight on the incline, when I went to stretch it out, I think I irritated something, as it feels much worse now. Lots of vitamin-I and ice for now and hopefully it will die down by monday.

Went to Bull's gym, but he was gone and no one was around but the dude working there, so no spots and not very lively. Combined with back discomfort, I was not motivated at all.

Incline Bench
225 x 6/6/6/5

DB Bench:
100 x 8

Lower back did not feel comfortable on these so I stopped.

Tried of think of things that wouldn't irritate the back, or involve picking heavy things up. Did chest supported rows, arnold presses, cable flyes, tricep extensions and machine twists.

No comments: