Thursday, August 6, 2009

L-L-Lock it out

Last training before the meet next week. I'll keep benching though.

Block Pulls:
around 1" under my knee. Horribly awkward spot.

495 x 2
545 x 2
585 x 2
635 x 2
675 x 3

They all felt pretty good. On the last one, my finger tips kept getting unrolled when they hit my quad. I didn't lose the bar thanks to MAX BULL TRAINING™ for deadlifts, but it's something I'd like to avoid.

@Brent: If you see Spencer, tell him I hit the weight he missed last time I saw him for a triple. <3

Zerchers:
Pause on legs for 1 second.

225 x 5
275 x 5, 2 sets

Man, these hurt my arms.

Finished with hamstring curls and this weird ball exercise that mimics a reverse hyper but works in the core and abs as well. I saw another lifter doing it and though I would try today. Feels good and is a nice cool down as well.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Thanks for letting me know about the bacon Dave. It seems useful.