Sunday, July 15, 2012

USPA Fit Expo San Jose Weight Class - 198 BW - 198 Hey everyone, I hope you guys have been training hard over the summer. Yesterday I did my first multi-ply meet but I wore my regular single ply gear. The only difference was that I didn't have to walk out my squat. I was originally gonna handle for people but we had a few of our lifters get injured (I found out I was doing this meet 3 weeks ago). Pretty pissed about my deadlift but whatever. I rushed my position on my second attempt and couldn't lock it out. Here are my best lifts Best Squat - 639 Gym/Meet PR Best Bench - 402 Meet PR, missed 424 :( Best Deadlift - 562 Meet PR, missed 606 twice :( TOTAL: 1603 PR

5 comments:

Luke said...

you're getting dangerously close to multiply

amazing progress. I think you may have beaten Dave's meet PR's

Vit said...

When is Dave's next meet? When is your next meet for that matter Luke? And you too Mis now that we're on the topic?

Vit said...

When is Dave's next meet? When is your next meet for that matter Luke? And you too Mis now that we're on the topic?

Misael said...

Thanks Luke. I'm sure Dave would kick my ass if we were both going geared. Squatting out of a monolift is a lot harder than it looks btw. There were guys with 900lbs+ who nearly dropped the weight.

Vit, I'm not sure when the next one is. There might be one in Santa Barbara sometime in the next 3-4 months.

Luke said...

dude idk. I'm gonna try to become a USAPL judge at the november meet so it probably won't be until after that.